Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
Home remedies have quite been on use since the ancient ages and most modern allopathic medicines have originated from several https://ehomeremedies.com/. Herbal medicines are used to date to cure several illnesses. Here are some of the common diseases and their simple home remedies and herbal ideas to cure them.
• Drink plenty of water to remove wastes from body and aid detoxification, regulate body temperature, transport nutrients to the cells and increase body metabolism.
• Some people blame coffee for dehydration. Just add some cream and water to your coffee and you can add some extra hydration with your favourite drink.
• Garlic, honey, lemon, green tea are some popular remedies if you have acne prone skin.
• Lemon, sugar, and coconut oil paste helps to correct uneven skin tone.
• Amla, Brahmi, ritha, ashwagandha methi, neem and sesame seeds are good remedies for hair loss.
• Turmeric can control blood sugar, reduce depression, fight inflammation, help to combat PMS symptoms and even have anticancer properties. Turmeric also helps to reduce nerve pain and also cures Alzheimer’s disease to some extent.
• A cup of milk and other relaxing activities which help to calm down the brain can treat insomnia to a good extent.
• Sleep helps to strengthen the immune system, the betterment of mood, heal injuries and improve concentration. So never miss your part of sleep.
• Keto diet with more proteins help to reduce inflammation and eczema, lower uric acid in kidney, control blood pressure and stabilize neurons.
• Celery is a good addition to diet as it has vitamin K, folate, potassium, manganese, vitamin B2, vitamin A, copper, vitamin C, Vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorous and also supplies calories.